We teamed up with our friend, Sebastian "BERGSTRVM" Berthold, a film photographer from Berlin, to create our first collaboration piece.
Sebastian’s idea was to create a nostalgic and puristic ring, similar to a wedding ring, a concept that has been here ever. Simple but filled with emotions. To add character and achieve his desired look, it was Sebastian's wish to go for a minimal, wavy and hammered texture. For the surface, he chose a finish that balances between matte and polished for the solid gold version and a more polished look for the “solid silver: special edition”
- NEN.X Jewelry is exclusively made to order for you. We carefully handcraft all NEN.X pieces in our studio located at Lake Constance, Germany, using only recycled and solid materials.
- Please note that orders are accepted only during specific order phases, such as the first drop until November 25th.
- Please be aware that the order phase may end earlier if we reach our maximum production capacity.
- Each of our jewelry pieces is custom-made just for you, which is why we do not typically accept returns. However, at NEN.X, we value your satisfaction, and that's why we offer an optional 14-day return policy. This policy begins from the day you receive your jewelry, provided that the item is unused, sealed with our original security tag, and in its original packaging.
- Please place your order mindfully, and in case you ordered the wrong size, despite comparing it to the size guide, consider using the services of a local jeweler for adjustments.
- We will handcraft your jewelry in Germany from November 25th to December 5th.
- Expected delivery until 9th of December 2023 - guaranteed before Christmas.
Subscribe to our newsletter - Never miss out on limited drops again and get first opportunity to buy unique pieces.